Monday, July 21, 2014

Masters Programs

I don't have a notebook and a pen next to me, so I am going to use my blog as a notebook. I am looking up masters programs that are at least near me. I have decided, for now, that I am interested in higher education/administration programs.

Northwestern University - Evanston, Illinois
MS in Higher Education Administration and Policy
Total costs for program: $53,625

Indiana State University - Terre Haute, Indiana
MS in Student Affairs and Higher Education
Total costs for program: $19,000

University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Michigan
MA in Higher Education with a Concentration in Student Access and Success
Total costs for program: Approx. $22,000?

I have kind of had my heart set on U of M for my grad studies for a while now. But, you know me, things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment