Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm Going to be that 80 Year Old Woman...

It has been a while, huh? I just never really have anything new to talk about. So I guess I am going to talk about my awesome summer classes!

So it started when I decided to take statistics. I was scary good at math in the last two semesters (fall 13 and winter 14) so I thought I should keep it up because the class transfers and at that time I didn't know where I was going. Again, I am scary good at this math class. The professor even told me that I am the best... Anyone who knew me in high school knows how backwards this sounds. I took freaking career math and accounting as my math classes senior year. So yeah. Only one more exam then a final and I am done with this class!

When I realized that I wasn't going to get financial aid for taking just statistics, I had to add 3 more credit hours. I was freaking out because it was already the middle of June! How was I going to find summer classes that hadn't started yet? Hello physical education classes!

It will be stupid if I don't get a 4.0 this semester. I have a 98% in my statistics class and my PE classes are BASICALLY pass or fail. We aren't even graded on participation. We are only graded on attendance. I have only missed one Cardio Tone class (due to job interview) and I am only going to miss one more because of a dentist appointment. Then I will do the make up class and everything will be great. 

I love school. I love it so much. I love learning, whether it be about math and sciences, social sciences, physical education, anything! I love learning and I love going to classes. I am going to be that 80 year old woman (heart permitting) in community college because it is free for old people.

No comments:

Post a Comment