Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It's A Go

Sitting here in my mismatched green socks, pink polka-dot pajamas, and Logan's ΑΣΦ zippy, bun on my head with mascara running down my face. I promise this is a good thing. After a long, hard, fought battle with universities and financial aid... I think I won.

Today I had an academic advising appointment with a graduate student basically doing what I want to do- Psych undergrad, academic advising masters certificate, and higher ed masters degree. He was very enthused when we started talking. Then he told me I need to work in the advising office. Then he gave me high recommendations. Then he introduced me to some other advisor. Then she told me to email her my resume. So yeah. It escalated quickly.

I went to financial aid. Financial aid does not cover everything. However, I am confident that this first year will be handled well. I got it all planned out, financial-wise.

About an hour ago, I did something that was starting to feel like something that was never going to happen. I registered for Fall classes at a university level. I have sent in my housing application. I have paid for my housing application. I am excited. I am going in blind for roommates... We will see how this goes.

I guess I will finally admit this to the world too... I am very interested in Greek life... Surprise?

Here is the schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment