Thursday, July 11, 2013

This New "Healthy" Lifestyle

   SO most of you know now that I have been working really hard at eating healthier and running three times a week. I was expecting to look a little different by now. "By now" means five weeks in. Maybe a few pounds here and there. The problem is that nothing has changed. I am measuring the same and weighing the same. Still about 173 pounds. This seriously sucks. It really makes me feel crappy about myself. Makes me wonder what I am doing wrong. The good thing is that I notice a difference in my mood and focus. I usually have more energy. But this thing with the weight and measurements is really bringing me down.
   I did take a break over the 3-7th of July. I ran only once and ate a little bit more than I needed too. But I still exercised on days I wasn't running. With LB there, I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with him.
   I have been thinking more and more about seeing a doctor for this kind of stuff. What are they called? Nutritionist? Dietician? Whatever. I just think something has to be wrong if I have completely changed my eating habits and have started exercising and I haven't lost an inch or a pound. I will probably look more into it tomorrow. And by that I mean ask my mom what she thinks about it.
   Well.  It's getting hotter and harder, so I am hoping that means I am burning more calories! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment