Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Logi and Keni: An Update

Logan decided it was time for a change. After receiving his associates degree in general business at Northern Michigan University, he transferred down to Eastern Michigan to finish a bachelors degree in hotel and restaurant management in Winter of 2015. I know what you're thinking: He went to Eastern to be with you. Well I was afraid of that, too. So I made him make a list of five reasons why he wants to come here other than me. That list included: It is cheaper, closer to home, there is an AΣΦ chapter, different degree, and a better program. While it isn't as strong as I would like, I can deal, because, lets face it, I was so over long distance.

The last few months have been insane. Not only did Logan transfer into EMU, but he transferred into my residence hall... right downstairs. At Northern we lived in the same building, but he was right below me as well. It's weird. So with him being downstairs I stay at his place at least 3 times a week. But usually more than that. He has a single so it's nice. He gave me a drawer to keep clothes in and I have a toothbrush there!

It's still kind of weird to be around him this much. It was definitely a transition at the beginning of the semester, but now it is more of an inseparable type of deal. While the last few months have had ups and downs they have been the best. Now it is the end of the year and we have to separate again. I'm not looking forward to it all.

One crazy thing about Logan being here is that he became best friends with my best friend. Emily and Logan were literally meant to be friends and I don't understand it. While I don't understand it, I do love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment