Monday, June 8, 2015

I May Be Too Excited for School - Binder Organization & Note System

So I love school. I love learning. I love organization. There is only 91 days until the new semester so I have already started preparing.

Last year I tried a folder system with loose leaf paper for notes. I loved this system. However, it wasn't practical having to search for all the folders I needed for the day. This year I have decided on the two binder system. This means I will have one binder for M/W classes and one binder for T/R classes (R means Thursday at my university.) This could be modified if you have weekend classes or MTW classes, or anything like that. This especially works for me because I have the same amount of classes in both binders.

"But Kennedy... How are you going to organize all of your classes in two binders???"

That's a good question. I have a fairly good idea that I will share after some trial and error. Yes, I do experimentation on my school note/class organization systems. 

I do know that I will have a folder full of loose leaf blank lined paper permanently in my backpack. That is where I will get my paper for notes. The notes will then go into the designated binder to the designated class behind the designated tab. I'm quite excited.

"But... Kennedy... What is the point of this post then???"

That is also a good question. I just want to show off the covers of my class dividers and the cover of my Sigma Kappa binder. Enjoy! Let me know if you want the sites to get similar stuff! The site I used has both Lilly and Vera patterns.

This will go 2nd in my T/R binder. 

This will go 3rd in my T/R binder. This is only a Tuesday class though. So happy it is also last in the binder. I just feel like that worked out perfectly.

This will go 1st in my M/W binder. I chose this pattern because I am hopeful that it will be inspirational.

This will go 1st in my T/R binder. I love classic Lilly. 

This will go 2nd in my M/W binder. 

This will go 3rd in my M/W binder. This is only a Monday class though so I'm really happy that it worked out to be last. 

Obviously this is my Sig Kap binder cover. This is its own binder. I am going to use it to keep updated calendars, notes, handouts, etc. I didn't like my system for SK last year. It was so unorganized and I lost dates and everything. I'm so ready for year two.

I hope you enjoyed! If you have any tips, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to comment!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment